- financial records or electric bills in combined titles in one handle
- domestic finance statement or tenancy decision in shared name
- established correspondence that hyperlinks we at the same handle
Evidence of joint financing, small business ventures or responsibilities of at least 2 years by 31 December 2020:
- taxation assessments, businesses deals or funds
Proof combined obligation for a child by 31 December 2020:
- the childa€™s birth document which details both parents
- a custody contract revealing that youa€™re support together and spreading adult obligations
The data will need to reveal that youa€™re still the unmarried (durable) companion for the EEA or Swiss person as well as the people of north Ireland, or you’re at this point their particular spouse or municipal spouse.
Any time youa€™re their kids, grandchild or great-grandchild
Youa€™ll only have to create this research if you decide to dona€™t hold a relevant record issued for you personally the grounds you are going toa€™re the child, grandchild or great-grandchild on the EEA or Swiss national or guy of north Ireland (or of these mate or civilized lover).
Another record here contains:
- loved ones enable
- a home card
Should you decidea€™re the kid, grandchild or great-grandchild of one of north Ireland, a persona€™re not likely having another data.
If you don’t has another post, onea€™ll need to show proof your partnership.
Recognised forms of research have the appropriate:
- whole rise certification
- a court order, just like distinctive guardianship purchase
- different records which fulfill the caseworker you are the direct descendant on the EEA or Swiss person or guy of north Ireland (or of their mate or municipal companion)
If you decide toa€™re youngsters, grandchild or great-grandchild that’s elderly 21 or higher, and you simply weren’t before approved pre-settled condition in the structure as children outdated under 21, an individuala€™ll should incorporate verification you’lla€™re (or the appropriate time comprise) dependent upon your EEA or Swiss national or people of north Ireland parent, grandparent or great-grandparent (or on their husband or wife or municipal lover).
Youa€™ll have to possess the soon after research, as appropriate, to indicate the reliance:
- evidence of your financial reliance, for instance lender statements or cash transfers
- proof we requiring and receiving the private care of the EEA or Swiss citizen or guy of north Ireland (or their spouse or civil companion) on severe overall health grounds, including a letter from a hospital professional
When your parent, grandparent or great-grandparent is not at all an EEA or Swiss citizen or individual of north Ireland it is the husband or wife or civil mate of a person that, you need to provide indications:
- of your respective link to their father or mother, grandparent or great-grandparent
- that your moms and dad, grandparent or great-grandparent is the partner, civilized partner or single (tough) spouse of an EU, EEA or Swiss person, or people or north Ireland, by 31 December 2020
Recognized varieties of proof incorporate:
- a valid post of record of a marriage or civil partnership recognized according to the rules of Great Britain and Wales, Scotland or north Ireland, such as for instance a married relationship or civil collaboration certificates
- a legitimate international enrollment record for a very same love relationship that is certainly qualified for become handled as a municipal collaboration in city Partnership operate 2004
Should youa€™re their influenced by parent, grandparent or great-grandparent
Youa€™ll just need to render this data any time you dona€™t need another post given for you personally throughout the factor which youa€™re the reliant mother or father, grandparent or great-grandparent of an EEA or Swiss citizen or guy of north Ireland (or of the mate or municipal lover).
Another report here includes:
- loved ones license
- a residence cards
Should you decidea€™re the centered mother or father, grandparent or great-grandparent of customers of Northern Ireland, wea€™re improbable getting a relevant paper.
If you fail to have another paper, you should supply proof the romance. Recognized sorts of data contain:
- korean adult dating sites
- full delivery certificate
- more files which fulfill the caseworker you’re the strong relative of the EEA or Swiss national or person of Northern Ireland (or inside spouse or civilized partner)
Exactly where your youngster, grandchild or great-grandchild just an EEA or Swiss national or individual of north Ireland but their mate or civil spouse was, you must render indications:
- of the link to your child, grandchild or great-grandchild
- that kid, grandchild or great-grandchild was the husband or wife, municipal partner or single (long lasting) lover of an EU, EEA or Swiss person, or individual or north Ireland, by 31 December 2020
Established types of evidence put:
- a legitimate post of tape of a wedding or municipal collaboration accepted according to the regulation of Britain and Wales, Scotland or Northern Ireland, like a marriage or civilized partnership document
- a legitimate international registration contract for an exact same love-making commitment which is eligible to staying treated as a municipal relationship within the Civil collaboration Act 2004
Should you decide pertain on or after 1 July 2021, of if you utilize before that date and EEA or Swiss citizen and/or guy of north Ireland is underneath the ages of 18 (or am on 31 December 2020), additionally, you will ought to render evidence of your very own dependency on them or to their spouse or municipal partner.
If you decide toa€™re his or her reliant relative
It is possible to best apply as a based upon family member any time you arrived in great britain by 11pm GMT on 31 December 2020. You should not register their EU, EEA or Swiss national loved one as a dependent general underneath the EU Settlement plan if you get here after 11pm GMT on 31 December 2020.
It is vital that you carry another file given to you under the EEA requirements in the factor that youa€™re the reliant brother of an EEA or Swiss person (or, where in fact the software for that paper was developed before 1 January 2017, inside mate or civil partner).
Another document below involves:
- a family license
- a residence cards
You should offer data that your connection on your EEA or Swiss person (or, in which related, their unique mate or civil lover) will continue to really exist (or did extremely when it comes to amount of abode counted upon).